This is what we do as standard:
- Convert your CDs into a high quality music library using AAC, MP3, AIFF, FLAC or Apple Lossless files at any compression rate
- Data Groom your library to standardise classical composer names, make CD numbering consistent, correct confusion over ‘Greatest Hits’, ‘Best of’ etc.
- Add album art (where possible, this process is not 100% comprehensive) into your music, track by track
- Provide a backup copy of your music on archive quality DVDs
- Return your CDs, with your digital library and instructions for loading your DVDs into iTunes
Our no-cost options include:
- Downloading your music onto your iPod
- Copying your music library onto a supplied hard drive
Additional cost services include:
- Sourcing hardware to your specification (we charge 10% of hardware cost to cover our expenses)
- Hard copy listing of your music library - £20
- Supply an additional copy library encoded with an alternative Codec, + 20%
- Source additional CDs to complete your collection - CDs at cost plus 50p per CD service charge
- Loading your music onto a home music server or NAS
- Sourcing CD wallets and returning your CDs (along with sleeve notes) in the wallets. We will dispose of the original bulky jewell cases. Cost - CD wallets at cost plus 10p per CD.
For example integrating an earlier music library into a podServe supplied library; implementing wireless network; iTunes set up & training; etc. First hour - £40, thereafter £30 per hour.
If you supply a hard drive to load your music you must back it up first. If you have any CDs that have valued inscriptions (eg signed by the artist) take the disc out of the case and just give us the disc. You can also quickly make a record of CDs you give us.
Ring 08000 407 896, email firstname.lastname@example.org